iCovid 19 & Shopping for your Dress
As of April 1st 2021
We are thrilled to be able to open remain open and offer in store experiences. We look forward to seeing you!
Please note, we are taking precautions/safety measures as given by our local Health Unit and Ontario and Federal Government to ensure your visit is clean, safe and unforgettable.
To book your appointment, Click Here.
- Your appointment will currently limit guests as we are open with a very limited capacity. Please refer to your booking email for your allowance.
- All customers and Staff must wear a mask while in the boutique. (Please bring your own mask)
- Only those with pre-booked appointments are permitted into the store at this time.
- Group members are not interchangeable throughout the appointment.
- A hand sanitization station will be ready for you upon entry.
- All pick ups must be pre scheduled.
- If you or any of your guests have experienced symptoms or are not feeling well, please postpone your appointment.
- If you or any of your guests have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days please postpone your appointment.
- We are asking that customers and their guests visit us from our local areas only during this time.
- Refrain from touching or pulling any dresses or accessories. Your stylist will happily look after all of that for you.
- Appointment time frames are outlined in your appointment booking email and will be followed as we have to allow adequate time between each appointment to clean.
Appointments may look a little bit different, but rest assured, you will still have an amazing shopping experience, and we can’t wait to help you find the perfect dress!
To book your future appointment, Click Here.
We will still be offering curb side pick up for anyone who prefers that option.