Have you heard the news?
As many of you know the Ontario Government has started to lift restrictions and retail stores are now allowed to re-open. We are so excited to hear this news for so many reasons!
We have genuinely missed seeing your happy faces in our boutique, we miss celebrating with you, and sharing in special moments with you and your favourite people.
Although we are taking our time to ensure we have all of the necessary recommendations and protocols in place, we are getting very close to opening. Please know that we will be contacting all of our brides and customers who have dresses in the boutique that need to schedule their meet the dress appointments, as well as those who had to cancel their appointments at the beginning of the shut down.
We are currently running a wait list of those who have reached out to us over the time we have been closed and will be adding to our waitlist as we navigate through this exciting time.
Please be patient with us as we book and schedule appointments as quickly as possible. We will be limited on how many appointments we can take in one day as well as the number of people allowed in our boutique at one time.
It is very important to us that we keep our customers and our stylist healthy, as well as follow the guidelines closely.
Here are some of the protocols that will be in place for the time being. Our hope is that we will be able to slowly ease out of these, however we will continue to do what we need to do to help lessen the spread of Covid-19.
Due to the new government recommendation and our option to re-open, we will be ensuring ALL of the below precautions are taken at this time. If you aren’t comfortable with any of the items below please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment to another time when restrictions are lifted.
- Only those with pre-booked appointments are permitted in the store at this time.
- We are not accepting any walk ins currently or unscheduled pick ups at this time.
- 3 people per group MAX. permitted at one time, no children under 18, no exceptions.
- If you or any of your guests have experienced symptoms or are not feeling well, please postpone your appointment.
- If you or any of your guests have travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days please postpone your appointment.
- Group members are not interchangeable throughout the appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the store. (If you have your own mask please bring it, we will have some available as well.)
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
- Please refrain from touching or pulling any dresses or accessories. Your stylist will look after all of that for you.
- Appointment lengths are strict as we have to allow adequate time between each appointment to clean.
- Your appointment will be completely private with only you and your 2 guests and your stylist, the door will be locked during your appointment time.
We understand this list isn’t exactly how we wanted to get back to serving our brides, we know it is best to practise these items in order to get back to “normal” sooner.
We are still so excited for all of our brides to be and cannot wait to shop with you, don’t worry, we will still be offering you the service you know and expect at Runway Bridal and the ‘Yes’ experience you deserve!
If you wish to be added to our waitlist email your first and last name, phone number and wedding date to email@example.com
See you soon!