Updated: Dec 1 2020
COVID 19 & YOUR VISIT
We are thrilled to be able to open our doors and offer in store experiences. We look forward to seeing you! Please note, we are taking precautions/safety measures to ensure your visit is clean, safe and unforgettable.
To book your appointment, Click Here.
- Your appointment will allow for 4 guests, yourself and your stylist, no additional guests at this time. (This includes bridesmaids appointments)
- All customers and Staff must wear a mask while in the boutique. (Please bring your own mask) Only those with pre-booked appointments are permitted into the store at this time.
- Group members are not interchangeable throughout the appointment.
- A hand sanitization station will be ready for you upon entry.
- All pick ups must be pre scheduled.
- If you or any of your guests have experienced symptoms or are not feeling well, please postpone your appointment.
- If you or any of your guests have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days please postpone your appointment.
- If you or any of your guests are from a current lockdown or red zone, please reschedule your appointment.
- Refrain from touching or pulling any dresses or accessories. Your stylist will happily look after all of that for you.
- Appointment time frames are outlined in your appointment booking email and will be followed as we have to allow adequate time between each appointment to clean.
Appointments may look a little bit different, but rest assured, you will still have an amazing shopping experience, and we can’t wait to help you find the perfect dress!
Regarding the current health crisis as of April 6th 2020.
The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 virus is understandably sparking questions and concerns at our local and national levels in all areas of our daily life. We want to address questions that we have had regarding our business procedure as we navigate through this challenging time.
Runway Bridal has made the difficult but socially responsible choice to temporarily close our doors until April 30th. We will re-assess the situation at that time from guidance our local and provincial governments.
To our current Brides, we know this is a stressful time not knowing the uncertainties of things and we want to reassure you that at this time all of our designers are still working hard to get your dresses here. We will remain working in the store throughout this time accept and prepare orders.
For our Future Bride, as always brides should shop for their bridal gowns 9-12 moths before their weddings. This is a standard recommendation for brides to get the best selection and custom options. We have a great variety of gowns that will also be available off the rack for shorter wedding dates when we resume business.
Please be sure to view our current gowns, bridesmaids, prom and more on our website, and tune into our Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and live events to brighten your day.
We are grateful for our support systems including patient and understanding clients during this challenging time. We look forward to serving our current and future brides in the near future.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you have, via phone, email, and private message.
Brooke & the staff at Runway Bridal